Growing numbers of students expect a choice in where and how they learn. This includes being able to learn fully online or in blended mode (part face-to-face and part online), whatever the subject matter. Today’s teachers are increasingly expected to know how to teach their students online effectively. Our Teaching Live Online Classes course gives you the skills and confidence to teach synchronously online in a principled and effective manner.
Course Dates: 13th - 27th April 2017
Course Length: 2 weeks
Course Fees: £195.
How does the course benefit you professionally?
- Develop your professionalism. This fully online course gives you the skills and confidence to use videoconferencing to teach your students in real time, in a principled and effective manner. It adds to your language teachiqualifications and enhances your CV.
- Increase your employability. The course increases your employment prospects by developing your skill set and helping you to stand out from the crowd.
- Update your teaching. The course helps you learn to use current and popular videoconferencing platforms, and it increases your teaching repertoire with a range of exciting new activities and techniques for teaching live online classes.
- Join the community. The course enables you to join the growing numbers of teachers who use technology effectively and confidently to teach live online classes.
- Secure your future. The course gives you the tools to keep abreast of new developments, ensuring your future teaching prospects.
The Consultants-E will issue you with a Certificate on successful completion of the course. Successful completion of the course is defined as completing a minimum of 80% of the course work, and attending two out of three of the live videoconferencing cessions.
For more information and how to register, check out their webpage.
Check their website for future dates, and be sure to book early to reserve your *************************
Our courses are recognised by
Association for Quality Education and Training Online