Connect, Grow, Thrive

Membership administration

You can update your mailing address and telephone number directly on the website. Click on "my account" and then "edit your main address", update and do not forget to save your changes.

If you have a new email address, please notify the Administrator by email and Annegret will make the change for you. 

If you prefer, you can also download the 'change of address form', print and complete it with your upcoming change of address, and send by ordinary mail to:  ETAS Administration, Im Hubel 3, 6210 Sursee. download form

Please feel free to ask Annegret if you have a problem and she will help you sort it out.