This post is related to 39th Annual Conference and AGM 2023 Solothurn on Saturday, January 28, 2023
Click on the link above to go to the registration page and to see the program.
We are happy to announce the 39th ETAS Annual Conference entitled “The vast field of language education” will take place at the Kantonsschule Solothurn, Saturday and Sunday 28 – 29 January 2023. The AGM, open to all ETAS members, will take place on Saturday 28 January 2023 as well.
We are now looking for plenary speakers and workshop presenters for this in-person event. Maybe you may like to put yourself forward?
Presentations should cover teaching situations to help teachers working with:
- Preschool/Kindergarten and Early Learners
- Adults – at university and at work
We welcome topics, among others, that deal with:
- Teaching small groups with multi-level learners
- Class dynamics
- Technological developments
- Promoting independent and group learning opportunities
- Dealing with students with depression and/or ADD in the classroom
For this year’s theme “The vast field of language education”, we would like to highlight the various careers available to teachers directly and indirectly related to teaching.
We are looking for plenary speakers and workshop presenters who can impart knowledge and experience regarding one or more of the following career opportunities:
- Working as a teacher trainer in Switzerland
- Substituting or becoming a teacher assistant or English teacher in Swiss state schools
- Creating and selling teaching materials or language courses
- Getting published as an author of fiction
- Working as a coach vs. as a teacher
- Working as a proofreader, editor, translator, or interpreter
- Developing an online presence
- Teaching online to an international audience