As an ETAS member you can ...
- Network via local and national events, web chats, communities on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Enhance your teaching skills by attending conferences and regional conferences, and accessing past presentations and other resources on the website
- Advance your career through job offers, career information, opportunities for professional growth
- Access the largest ELT Library in Switzerland
ETAS in numbers
- 700+ individual members in 24 cantons
- 70+ school members: language schools, training centres, Fachhochschulen, etc.
- 20+ associate members, including bookstores and major ELT publishers
- 30+ years of experience
- 20 years as an associate member of IATEFL
- 12 Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- 12 Regional Groups
ETAS offers three types of membership
Click the buttons for the details of each membership type and to sign up!
Individual membership is open to all individuals interested in ELT and includes voting rights. Individual members receive all regular ETAS publications, access to members-only content on the ETAS website and invitations to ETAS events. They may purchase and use the membership list for non-commercial purposes. Apply for a basic IATEFL Membership at a reduced rate.
School membership is open to ELT institutions and includes voting rights. We offer three types of School Memberships. All types receive two copies of the ETAS Journal and can send delegates at member rates to our events as follows: A) 1-2 delegates, B) 3-5 delegates, C) 6-10 delegates.
Associate membership is open to ELT publishers, booksellers and other commercial bodies and does not include voting rights. Associate members receive one copy of the ETAS Journal. Two representatives may attend ETAS events at member rates. Only associate members may purchase and use the membership list for commercial purposes.